wiring regs

Feel free to look through my history as you will be able to see that even though I might not be well liked

Through your own doing.

I think people can make up there own minds i have given much assistance in the past and people will see i have in posts you have been involved in then you have constantly not aswered mine and others questions when we have answered yours. certainly very rarely do people have a problem with my posts unlike yours. Even going so far as to say they dont believe you are an electrician!! :oops:

It has become quite clear to me on reflection that you are also elrobbo82/alovecollege (coming to this conclusion by the way you write your posts as well as your use of words,poor spelling and your outlandish statements but mostly from the fact you quote most things from books and dont seem to have any actual experiences to call upon) And possibly godfatherspark and whoever else your strange little mind has made up to antagonize people on this forum for reasons known only to yourself.

And hopefully and rightly so the moderators will out you and tell us all that you are one and the same like he did with your previous alliases a few months ago.

Sponsored Links
As long as the the cable meets the criteria in BS 7671 in regards to its design then there is no problem with using artic flex as an alternative to T&E.

Starspark you have posted 3 times on this thread without any helpful advice to the OP. I have noticed on my short time on this forum that you just post personal not technical posts (unless agreeing with someone else after they have posted). I have looked on your history and found that this is very common indeed for you. I have attached a link if anybody would like to see for themselves. //search.diynot.com/forum_sear...&author=starspark&search=Search+Forum&stype=0
Feel free to look through my history as you will be able to see that even though I might not be well liked I do give out information that is relevant and can assist the OP's.

Waiting for the personal non technical response.....................

Through your own doing.

I think people can make up there own minds i have given much assistance in the past and people will see i have in posts you have been involved in then you have constantly not aswered mine and others questions when we have answered yours. certainly very rarely do people have a problem with my posts unlike yours. Even going so far as to say they dont believe you are an electrician!! :oops:

It has become quite clear to me on reflection that you are also elrobbo82/alovecollege (coming to this conclusion by the way you write your posts as well as your use of words,poor spelling and your outlandish statements but mostly from the fact you quote most things from books and dont seem to have any actual experiences to call upon) And possibly godfatherspark and whoever else your strange little mind has made up to antagonize people on this forum for reasons known only to yourself.

And hopefully and rightly so the moderators will out you and tell us all that you are one and the same like he did with your previous alliases a few months ago.

woop, there it is!
non technical post 4!

lets try to put this whole thing into perspective:

I think people can make up there own minds i have given much assistance in the past

Having looked through your post history I feel Vibro has a point. A high majority of your posts are either aimed at shooting the guy down or simply agreeing with others.

you have constantly not aswered mine and others questions

Let's be honest here, he has certainly answered most if not all the questions put to him. Even though many have disagreed with the answers. It takes guts to put yourself out there sometimes. You should try it ;) I respect him for that.

very rarely do people have a problem with my posts unlike yours.

Thats because you mostly if not always agree with others.

Vibro, I hope you are genuine and are not trying to play games with the forum. I have given you the benefit of the doubt here. Please don't prove me wrong.

Yes and i notice no defence as im sure your aware you have been outed.AGAIN

Are we turning again RMS?? It was you who alerted me to the possibilty of it being elrobbo in the first place!
Hmmmm strange.
One minute your saying i shoot down others then the next saying i agree with others?!
Which is it??
The only person i shoot down are elrobbo and vibro and other alter egos as i believe they are here to wind people up!!

Sponsored Links
Yes and i notice no defence as im sure your aware you have been outed.AGAIN

Are we turning again RMS?? It was you who alerted me to the possibilty of it being elrobbo in the first place!
Hmmmm strange.
One minute your saying i shoot down others then the next saying i agree with others?!
Which is it??
The only person i shoot down are elrobbo and vibro and other alter egos as i believe they are here to wind people up!!

non technical post 5!

Non defence post 2.
Yawn we could do this all day silly troll.

getting back on topic starspark what part and chapter in BS7671 would you refer to the OP to help aid in the original question?

5 mins should suffice!

No idea off hand.
Part? Chapter?
The bible??
I assume your talking bs7671???
I think 52
And even if i did know all of it off the top of my head i wouldnt answer your demands anyway as you dont answer mine or others so why should i play your game??
Like i said before its pretty easy sitting with a book in front of you pretending you know everything but its no substitute for experience vibro/elrobbo/alovecollege/godfather etc etc.

getting back on topic starspark what part and chapter in BS7671 would you refer to the OP to help aid in the original question?

5 mins should suffice!
The problem with OP's original question is that it didn't put the question into the correct context and only provided the additional information when challenged.
BRB 521.9.3 is one area that covers part of the issue. JohnW2 answered this.
But I would have expected someone who is 'professionally' conducting EICR's to know how to look up issues like that in the BRB or BGB - it is an integral part of C&G 2382.

Exactly i coluld look it up just as vibro has there is no skill involved in looking it up vibro/elrobbo etc etc

Exactly i coluld look it up just as vibro has there is no skill involved in looking it up vibro/elrobbo etc etc

The answer should be determined from the reg number provided you should know this! Somebody with understanding of the regulations should know this!

The problem with OP's original question is that it didn't put the question into the correct context and only provided the additional information when challenged. BRB 521.9.3 is one area that covers part of the issue. JohnW2 answered this. But I would have expected someone who is 'professionally' conducting EICR's to know how to look up issues like that ...
Indeed, even someone who calls EICRs "periodics".

Kind Regards, John.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back